Skorch Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This guild is disbanded but the site will stay up because of the screenshots thread.

Technical difficulties (site skin)

Luxen
    Luxen
    Admin

Technical difficulties (site skin) Empty Technical difficulties (site skin)

Post  Luxen Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:06 pm

Our previous skin seems to be having a few problems at the moment. (bandwidth exceeded) So the skin has been replaced with this one for now. If the skin host doesn't fix our previous one, we might have to stick around with this one. (as it seems that most of the others aren't working either)

Thanks for letting me know Lex Wink
    Luxen
    Luxen
    Admin

Technical difficulties (site skin) Empty Re: Technical difficulties (site skin)

Post  Luxen Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:24 pm

It happened again tonight, the current skin we had so far was missing a few images because of the skin hosts bandwidth. So I had to go back to the old one. If it happens again, don't hesitate to let me or anyone from the staff know about this so that it can get fixed as quick as possible.

Since we haven't had any skin issues so far, I'll close this thread.
    Luxen
    Luxen
    Admin

Post  Luxen Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:39 pm

Small notice:

Each time a skin is temporarily on the fritz, it will be changed either randomly or to another one that works and suits the site.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:18 am