Skorch Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This guild is disbanded but the site will stay up because of the screenshots thread.

DISCLAIMER

Lextzo
    Lextzo
    Admin

DISCLAIMER Empty DISCLAIMER

Post  Lextzo Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:53 pm

Omg, editing
    on my blaxkbwrry, again. I want to say I'm in LA and with no internet accept my sisters macbook and my blackberry, because of everyone thinking about me and that everyone thinks I left for jp mabi I want to say again that I am sorry as fawk and I won't touch jp mabi if everyone wants me in NA I was just touched by the fact I could play from the start just like open beta
    Omg typing fail. I got addicted and I'm sorry, skorch should be my only focus and its pretty much the reason I breathe, I'm so frustrated with my life. But not you guys, again I am so sorry and you guys are everything to me I never would want any of you guys out or in the guild and I'm so sorry. I thaught I would be helping!!! Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D;

I NEVER LEFT NA MABI! ONLY REASON WHY I LEFT JP MABI IS HTAT I THAUGHT IT WOULD HELP US ALL UNDERSNAND HOW ALCHEMY WOKRS AND HALL THE GUILD AND NOW EVERYONE IS MAD AT ME!

IM SOOOOOO SORY

IGTGKTHKSBAI

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:57 am